This small collection, consisting mostly of books in Esperanto, was bequeathed to the Institute by Dr George Barasi in September 1987 and are dated c1920's-1970's.
Reference only. By prior arrangement with the Special Collections Librarian. Contact the Library Enquiry Desk in the first instance.
The Institute also holds the records of the Basic English Foundation (DC/BEF)
The Papers of Joseph Lauwerys (1902-1981), who was a Trustee of the Foundation, from 1951.
Papers of Russell Scott in the IOE Archives.