1. When you wish to convert your document to audio, click the save as audio icon from the toolbar at the top of Balabolka.
2. Another window will appear and you then browse to the location where you’d like to save the file, type the name you wish to save it as; choose the audio type (usually WAVE or MP3) and click the save button at the bottom of the window. ipods use the MP3 format.
3. A window will appear with a progress bar and if you need, you can stop or cancel the saving.
4. When the audio file has successfully saved, a notification will pop up in the bottom right of the computer screen.
5. You can then navigate to where the file is stored and double click to open it in your default media player to listen to it.