Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting started with X Mind
1. Click inside the 'Central Topic' and type in your essay title, aim of your lesson or the main objective of your project.
2. Select the central topic, choose 'insert' on the menu and select 'topic'. Type in your first side heading.
- As an alternative you can select the central topic and press the 'enter' key before typing in your first heading.
3. Continue selecting the central topic and adding topics to your map as above.
4. To add a sub-topic, select a topic and choose 'insert' on the menu, select sub-topic
- As an alternative, you can select a topic and press the tab key.