Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To be made up of:
- Name of committee or Royal Commission.
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title (in italics).
- Place of publication: publisher.
- Paper number (in round brackets).
If viewed online, add:
- Paper number (in round brackets after title).
- Available at: URL.
- (Accessed: date).
Useful advice (Lord Chancellor’s Department, 2000) includes…
Lord Chancellor’s Department (2000). Government policy on referencing. London: The Stationery Office (Cm 4517).
More referencing information can be found in IOE LibGuides: