Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Conference Paper (in a digital repository)
To be made up of:
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of paper (in single quotation marks).
- Title of conference: subtitle (in italics).
- Organisation or company (if stated).
- Location and date of conference.
Jones (2003) revoked the theory…
Jones, S. (2003.) ‘Is there a correct way to reference?’ Workshop on referencing in universities, Main Library, University of Birmingham, UK, 30 March to 2 April 2003.
More referencing information can be found in IOE LibGuides: