Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Conference Proceeding (published on the internet)
To be made up of:
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of paper (in single quotation marks).
- Title of conference: subtitle (in italics).
- Location and date of conference.
- Available at: URL (or doi if available).
- (Accessed: date) (not required when doi used).
Jones (1999) explained…
Jones, D. (1999). ‘Developing big business’, Large firms policy and research conference. University of Birmingham, 18-19 December. Leeds: Institute for Large Businesses. Available at: http://www.bigbusinesses.co.uk/jonesd (Accessed: 19 January 2014).
More referencing information can be found in IOE LibGuides: