To be made up of:
- Anonymised institution/agency (in square brackets).
- In some situations, you can anonymise by using terms such as 'Subject 1', 'Patient X' or 'Baby J' instead of real names; or 'Placement school', 'Placement hospital' or 'Placement agency' instead of actual institutions.
- Year produced (in round brackets).
- Anonymised title (in italics) (use square brackets for the anonymised part).
- Anonymised producer (in square brackets).
The records they produced (Placement hospital, 2014)…
[Placement hospital] (2014) [Placement hospital] examination criteria for patients with dementia. London: [Placement hospital].