Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To be made up of:
- Anonymised institution/agency (in square brackets).
- In some situations, you can anonymise by using terms such as 'Subject 1', 'Patient X' or 'Baby J' instead of real names; or 'Placement school', 'Placement hospital' or 'Placement agency' instead of actual institutions.
- Year produced (in round brackets).
- Anonymised title (in italics) (use square brackets for the anonymised part).
- Anonymised producer (in square brackets).
The records they produced (Placement hospital, 2014)…
[Placement hospital] (2014). [Placement hospital] examination criteria for patients with dementia. London: [Placement hospital].
More referencing information can be found in IOE LibGuides: