Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interview (with a film director)
To be made up of:
- Name of person interviewed.
- Year of interview (in round brackets).
- Title of the interview (if any) (in single quotation marks).
- Interview with/interviewed by.
- Interviewer's name.
- Title of film (in italics).
- [DVD] or [Blu-ray].
- Place of distribution: distribution company.
The directors were incredibly pleased with the outcome (Wachowski, 2003).
Wachowski, L. (2003). ‘Interview with L. Wachowski’. Interviewed by L. Smith. The Matrix Reloaded [DVD]. Los Angeles: Warner Brothers Inc.
More referencing information can be found in IOE LibGuides: