Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To be made up of:
- Name of the reviewer (if indicated).
- Year of publication of the review (in round brackets).
- Title of the review (in single quotation marks).
- Review of ... (title of work reviewed – in italics).
- Author of work being reviewed.
- Publication details (title in italics).
Stevens (2010) thought the book…
Stevens, H. (2010). ‘Biology of birds’. Review of The birds and the bees, by David Bills. Journal of the History of Biology, 50 (2), pp. 190-92.
More referencing information can be found in IOE LibGuides: