Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Review (musical performance)
To be made up of:
- Name of the reviewer (if indicated).
- Year of publication of the review (in round brackets).
- Title of the review (in single quotation marks).
- Review of ... (title of work reviewed – in italics).
- Composer of work being reviewed.
- Publication details (title in italics).
Jubb (2015) thought the performance was incredible.
Jubb, A. (2015). ‘Absolute magic’. Review of Clockwork Angels Tour, by Rush, York, UK. The Press (Review section), 29 March, p. 91.
More referencing information can be found in IOE LibGuides: