Format and Restrictions
- Most books limited to up to 3 users per book. If you find the book is in use, try later.
- PDF and EPUB.
If you choose to read online you will be able to:
- copy and paste limited sections of the text.
- download and print limited sections of the text using the "Save Pages" feature.
- view your remaining download limit.
- annotate and bookmark pages.
If you choose to download an ebook, you will need to create an Ebscohost account. Be aware that only sections can be downloaded.
- Select a Checkout period from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Checkout & Download button.
- Select Open or Save the file from the resulting dialog box.
- If you Open the file, your eBook is opened with Adobe® Digital Editions.
- If you Save the file, the eBook is saved to your computer and can be opened with Adobe® Digital Editions at a later time.