Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To be made up of:
- Author (surname followed by initials).
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of article (in single quotation marks).
- Title of magazine (in italics – capitalise first letter of each word in title, except for linking words such as and, of, the, for).
- Issue information, that is, volume (unbracketed) if they exist and, where applicable, part number, month or season (all in round brackets).
- Page reference.
Stevens discusses this (2011, p. 11)…
Stevens, N. (2011). ‘Circular Motion’, Physics Monthly (November), pp. 8-15.
More referencing information can be found in IOE LibGuides: