Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
More referencing information can be found in the following LibGuides:
You can also find guides for the following referencing software:
Top Tip: Tick 'Classic View'
- Go to Preferences and under Cite, select the Word Processors subtab.
- Check the 'Use classic Add Citation dialog'. This is a user-friendly option that allows you to more easily cite multiple references.
Download the IOE Harvard Style to Zotero
- To save the file, click on the link above.
- Open up Zotero and double click on the file to open it.
- This will bring up a dialogue-box asking if Zotero should install the file. Click 'Install'.
- Once you have installed the file, it will appear on your list of of preferred styles.
- To check that the option to use the file is there, click on Preferences, click on Cite and Style and you will see the style which is called Harvard - Institute of Education.