Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Note Hound is the brainchild of Graeme Summers. Fetch notes and highlights from your Kindle books and make your highlights "quotable" - complete with page numbered, print edition, in-text citations. It is both PC and Mac compatible. You can read more about Note Hound here.
Support will be provided by Graeme Summers via the Note Hound website at www.notehound.com.
NB! Whilst we recommend third-party software to aid you with the use of new technologies, we do not take responsibility for supporting you in its use or for any related issues that may arise from its use.
What is Note Hound?
Note Hound is a Study Companion
Ever written something and wasted hours finding quotes, page numbers and references? Remember the frustration of losing precious time?
If you use Kindle books or PDF articles as reference sources, Note Hound can help.
How does it work?
Highlight, Fetch & Copy
- Make notes and highlights in Kindle books
- at your desk or on the move.
- Fetch your notes and make your hightlights "quotable"
- complete with print edition in-text citations.
- "make the time to just drink your tea." (Hanh, 2013, p. 150)
- Copy "quotable" highlights..
..to your favourite programs:
- Reference managers e.g. Zotero, Endnote etc.
- Note Programs e.g. Evernote, Onenote, Simplenote etc.
- Word Processors e.g. Word, Pages, Google Docs etc.
- Text/Markdown Editors e.g. Notepad++, Typora etc.
Note Hound is listed on the following University Library Guides:
- University College London Institute of Education.
- Cambridge University.
- London Business School.
- Washington State University.
Make Note Hound your dependable Study Companion!
Go to notehound.com for more info and register a free account.
- Fetch your Kindle notes and highlights.
- Create page numbered in-text citations.
- Choose from 9000+ citation styles using ZoteroBib
- or use Scannable Cite with Zotero.
Take Note Hound for a walk!